10.08.2007

I don't know how I get all these blogs in one place until now. Now I can just put my thoughts down in one place. Maybe I will do a better job of keeping up with this. So where do I start?

So much has happened since I last dropped some lines in a blog. The main thing is that me and Naomi had our first child, Andrew Thomas. He was born on September 19, 2007 at 2:05pm. There are very few days in a person's life that they can call "life-changing"... that day was one of mine. I believe that I have had 3 major life changing days in my life. First, the day that I started my relationship with Jesus Christ. It was in the summer of 1992. Second, January 17, 2004. This was the day that I got Naomi to say "I do" and she became my bride. Third, of course was the birth date of lil' Drew. I never imagined how much life would change when he came on the scene. EVERYTHING is different. Here is a pic of the little guy...





Life is really interesting at this moment. I find myself in an awkward position right now. I cannot go into much detail but I find myself scratching my head and wondering what the next month or so holds. I ask for prayers for wisdom and discernment at this time.

0 comments: