10.29.2007

Well, it is time to get back into the normal routine of things. The past couple of weeks have been "different." I like it when things are a little different. To get into a rut is not a good thing. But some routine is not a bad thing either. I will be heading to classes again for the first time in two weeks. It seems like I am starting a new semester almost. I am enjoying the classes (for the most part), but I cannot wait for them all to be over. I know that I have a ways to go til I get that Masters degree... oh well.

I am excited to see what God is going to do with this idea that He gave me for our youth service. On Wednesday, November 7th we are going to have a night of "Offerings". So many times we tell students that they are gifted by God and need to use those gifts for God as an offering, but we seldom give them the chance to. I don't want that to be said of us. We are going to have a night where students come and bring their gifts and talents before the LORD and offer them to Him. I have already had students sign up for singing, interpretive dance, and more. I am excited to see what happens. If you are one that is looking for a place to use your talent for the LORD, I invite you to come and worship with us at FBC Fairhope, Alabama.

0 comments: