1.07.2008

Looking to 2008

It is a new year, but does it really feel like it? 2008 is seeming to start off the same way that 2007 did. That's not necessarily a bad thing in my opinion. A little familiarity is a good thing. I guess in the back of my mind I always wonder what the new thing will be this year. Last year it was definitely the expectation and birth of our first child, Andrew Thomas. I am sitting here at my desk wondering what will be the thing that 2008 stands out for. Will this be the year that I finally get organized? I don't know... and the stack of papers and folders on my desk are shouting out at me, "Yeah right!" I'm not one for making new year's resolutions much. I like to think more in the terms of making goals. It seems a lot easier to attain a goal than to maintain a resolution. As you start off your 2008, I encourage you to make some goals and commit them to the Lord. Dare to set some goals that only God Himself can reach. When you get to December and see how God performed miracles and surpassed those goals, you will have yet another thing to praise Him for!

0 comments: