2.09.2008

Winter Jam 2008

I write this blog from the comfort of a bus seat. Not just any old bus seat, but a church bus seat. Those are always the most comfortable (note the sarcasm). We are on our way home from Winter Jam. If you have not seen it, I highly recommend it (www.jamtour.com). This year had Newsong, Barlowgirl, Skillet, MercyMe, and more. I was impressed yet once again this year. Great concert and message.
It is not that often to find a concert where every song that is sung is for the glory of God. I'm not against Christian bands doing other songs. It is just not as common to see a band follow in the footsteps of the greats that walked before them (ie:dc Talk, Audio Adrenaline, etc)
My hat's off to those who put this concert on. Great chance to worship, hear the Gospel, and have fun... And all for $10!

0 comments: