9.29.2008

Preparation

Today I got a good dose of reality juice. I had two tests for my seminary classes. The Old Testament test was a breeze. The Encountering the Biblical World test, now that's another story. I know that I had the "deer in the headlights" look plastered all over my face. It was my own fault though. I didn't study enough for it and really didn't know how it was going to go.
Isn't that like life sometimes? You don't always know what's around the corner and how to prepare for it. What do you do in those situations? I have learned to learn from past situations and be prepared for the next time. Many times God is training us for something that's right around the corner and we don't realize it.
Also can't go without saying "Roll Tide Roll!" Number #2 in the AP Poll (like that really matters right now)!

0 comments: