6.29.2009

A Big Thanks

I want to give a big thank you shout out to Jeremy Flint.  He is a good friend that has allowed me some space to be able to host my blog.  I greatly appreciate him and all that he does for me and our church fellowship with sound and computer stuff.  This weekend, he was able to raise my blog from the grave.  I'm not sure what I did wrong, but I know that I did something.  I tried to figure out different things but it just didn't work.  So I called out to my friend Jeremy who seems to know all about this stuff... in a short time, the blog was back.

This got me to thinking about a passage of Scripture (go figure).  1 Corinthians 12 talks about spiritual gifts that the Holy Spirit distributes among believers in Christ.  It also has this great word picture of a body.  Though it's one body, there are many parts with many different functions.  Each part has a role and function.  If a foot decided to try to do the function of the heart, you'd be in serious trouble.  God truly reminded me this weekend that we all have a specific role to play and that we can't do everything by ourselves.  That's not just referring to "church work" but also everyday life.

How has God taught you this lesson lately?

0 comments: