10.12.2009

Is God There?

As I was finishing up with my midterm in systematic theology, our professor gives us something to think on during the break we have from classes this next week. He puts forth this scenario: if God is everywhere (omnipresent), how do you account for hell (separation from God)?

I thought that this was a great question. I have heard it come up before in working with students. I am going to be tossing this one around over the next week. I would love to hear your input on this question. There will be a couple of guidelines though...


  1. 1. You have to be able to back up your thought with specific Scripture.

  2. 2. Be careful not to just use a verse. What does the entire Bible have to say on this?


I am interested in hearing what different people have to say (mainly, what does the Bible have to say) on this subject.

0 comments: