1.09.2010

Number 13

Bama_round_logo

I've been meaning to get on here and show my happiness at the University of Alabama winning their 13th national championship on Thursday night.  I have been a fan of the Crimson Tide for as long as I can remember.  It was good to be able to see the team that you cheer for win another championship.  I know that it is just a game, and I think that I've done a good job at keeping it in its proper perspective.

One thing that really stood out to me was the the interview with Colt McCoy after the game.  It was so good to see someone who showed their true colors.  You can see that interview by clicking here.  I have heard different things about why McCoy was not in the game.  I don't entertain many of those thoughts.  This young man was taken out of what he had worked his entire football career to achieve.  When this happens all he has to say is that "God is in control."  It is so good to see that there are some good heroes for our children coming up to look at.

Sad part of it all is... no college football til September 2010... ugh...

0 comments: