3.27.2010

God-work in Indy

Indianapolis-refinanceI have spent the past couple of days in Indianapolis scouting out the places that our student ministry will be coming this summer do some mission work.  It has been a great couple of days talking with church planters in the area and hearing about all that is going on.  I am very excited to be teaming with God's people in the Indy area this summer for Powerplant.  It appears that we will be doing primarily backyard bible clubs and reaching out to families through their children.  I know that this will excite our students because they have been actively involved in working with students over the years at our fellowship.  I believe that this pre-project visit was
a big success (unlike some that I've been on in previous years).  The only thing I wish would have been different was that if it would have been next weekend while the Final Four was in town.  Oh well...

0 comments: