6.17.2010

Thoughts Coming Soon...

The past two weeks have been crazy and non-stop.  We were blessed with the birth of our second child, Samuel Taylor Stephens, on Friday, June 4th.  Three days later, I boarded a van with 7 students and 2 other adults and headed to Indianapolis for PowerPlant Mission Trip.  If you've been in student ministry for any time, you know that there's not a lot of sleep that goes into those trips.  I returned from the mission trip to a house with a newborn and the sleep schedule of that.  With all that said, it has been wild for the past two weeks but I wouldn't trade it for the world!

I am going to look to put out some posts about some things that stood out to me from our mission trip to Indianapolis with PowerPlant.  It was an amazing trip.  God did many great things.

For those who are wondering, our second son (Samuel Taylor Stephens) was born on Friday, June 4, 2010 at 9:24am.  He was 6lbs 3oz and 19" long.

0 comments: