3.06.2011

Nice Intro

I came across this little video on YouTube and was like... "Wow!" Steve Harvey, a comedian who has been known for not necessarily being the cleanest out there, does an intro for Jesus Christ. What I saw was amazing. Take a look and I'll say something on the other side.

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pB-BHW8Rhw&w=480&h=390]

What would our churches, communities, families look like if we as the church would give Jesus that kind of honor? I hear that Steve Harvey is touring or will be with Kirk Franklin. That would be a show. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that Steve Harvey is a "Christian" comedian. But does it take someone who has the reputation of a foul mouth to give Jesus the intro/praise He deserves?

How do you intro Jesus to others around you on a daily basis?

0 comments: