10.31.2011

A Different View

This week I plan to blog a little about my experiences with a recent assignment that I had in my Worship Leadership class for seminary. We were told to go and visit three worship experiences. There were only a few stipulations:

  • Each experience has to be a different denomination than you are a part of.

  • There has to be one that is more aesthetic in nature. This means that it is more liturgical and dealing more with reverence and awe.

  • There has to be one that is more kinesthetic or moving in nature.

  • I must say that I was looking forward to this assignment because I enjoy seeing people and how they worship the Lord. I will be sharing about my experiences with a Roman Catholic church, charismatic church, an a Wesleyan church.

    Stay tuned...

    0 comments: