11.07.2011

I'm Thankful: Day 1

A neat trend is going all over Facebook during these days leading up to Thanksgiving. People are stating one thing that they are thankful for each day leading up to the holiday. I realize that I'm late in getting into the game, better late than never.

Day 1: A gracious God
I cannot begin to tell how grateful I am that God is a very gracious God. It doesn't take much to reveal to me and others that I am a person that has messed up greatly in life. God extended His wonderful grace to me and grants me an audience.

While we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. (Romans 5:8)

Have you experienced the grace of God?  If not, please contact me and I'd love to share that with you.  If so, then thank Him for it and let others know of this amazing grace.

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-4NFvI5U9w?rel=0&w=480&h=360]

0 comments: