3.13.2012

We're Still Here

We are finally here.  It seems like it has been forever since I've been online, but it's only been about a week.  It is amazing how much a week feels like forever.  Last Tuesday, we moved our family to start the new ministry that the Lord has blessed us with: pastor of New Life Fellowship in Gilbertown, Alabama.  That was about a 2 year walk of faith in itself that God answered in an amazing way.  The people here at New Life Fellowship are amazing.  I am very honored that they would trust God enough to call me as their pastor.  I look forward to sharing about the amazing things that God is going to do through NLF.

Today, we finally got our satellite and internet hooked up at our house.  It has been about a week since we have had access to these features of life.  It has been somewhat pleasant not having them around, but we have certainly missed them also (apparently there is this thing called March Madness going on).  Due to the location of our new house, we have had to change our cell phones and move away from the iPhones  :(.  This was just the best option money-wise for our family (thanks for the reminder, Naomi).

We have had some people ask about not seeing us around Facebook or Twitter lately.  We have not given them totally up... just for Lent.  I know that this will update to my Facebook and Twitter account, but I will not be on those social media sites until Easter.  If you need me, you can contact me via email or trying calling me.

Some have asked about the new church.  I look to be sharing about that very soon.  We are in the process of getting a website together to let the world know who we are and what we're about.  When we get that up and going, I'll definitely share that information here on the blog.

Big thanks to all who have been praying us through these times.  God has heard and answered in a mighty way.  He is most definitely doing a good work and will complete it in His timing.

0 comments: