6.18.2012

Southern Baptist Convention Day 1

20120618-125402.jpg

Yesterday started the Southern Baptist Convention's Pastors Conference. This is a two-day event that happens before the convention itself. Naomi and I packed up the car after our worship services at New Life Fellowship and headed for NOLA. I had no idea what to expect because this was my first SBC. I will say that it has been really good.

The pastors conference is really what I was looking forward to. This is one of those great times for those who preach. The conference is filled with preaching from some of today's best preachers. Last night, I had the opportunity to hear one of my favorite all-time preachers: Dr. Tony Evans. God used him in a mighty way and gave him a clear word to share with us. If you have the opportunity to hear that message, please do so.

You can watch the preaching from the conference by clicking here and clicking on the link at the very top of the page.

0 comments: