1.01.2013

Starting Well

20130101-081600.jpg
As 2013 begins, I know that there will be many who are trying their hardest to get it started off right. A good start is a key to doing well for the entirety of the journey.

I'm sure that many will be working the "resolutions" they have made for this year. I lean more towards goals instead of resolutions, but that's another post for another time.

One key thing that I believe would do all people well in 2013 is to get into God's word, the Bible, seriously. As a pastor, I challenged our members to read through the Bible chronologically this year.

As a Christian, I firmly believe that the Bible is God's word and therefore, vitally important. I believe that it is important for those who know God, those who are seeking, those who are far from God.

Psalm 119:105 - "Your word is a lamp for my feet and a light on my path."

I encourage you to check out the reading plans at the following sites and get 2013 off to a good start - in God's word!

  • YouVersion

  • One Year Bible

  • Discipleship Journal
  • 2 comments:

    Give Yourself Unto Reading » KEVIN NUNEZ said...

    [...] Starting Well [...]

    When God Answers the Subpoena « The Way I See It said...

    [...] Bible in 2013. If you have never read through the Bible in its entirety, I encourage you to check this [...]