4.29.2013

The Next Chapter

20130428-182008.jpg

Yesterday, I shared with our current church family that this chapter if our lives was coming to a close. We shared that I will be stepping down as Pastor at New Life Fellowship. That is never easy. All of the emotions. All of the questions.

I had the privilege of sharing a sermon yesterday also about the fact that the ending of one chapter in life is the beginning of a new one. That is a true comfort in times like these. When you can realize that there is a brand new chapter that hasn't been experienced yet, it can turn a downer into an adventure.

In a couple of weeks, our family will pack up our belongings and move to a new place. I have accepted the Pastor position at Bethany Baptist Church in Slate Springs, MS. I ask that you keep our family in your prayers as well as New Life Fellowship and Bethany Baptist.

0 comments: