6.19.2013

We Are The Champions

we-are-the-championsDuring the month of June, I have preached a series of messages that I have entitled, "We Are The Champions."  It is based on Romans 8:37, which says,

"...in all these things we are more than victorious through Him who loved us."

For any person who has placed their faith and trust in Jesus Christ, He has granted them victory over certain things.  This series of messages from God's word shows just a few of them.  Too many times, we live in fear and defeat over things that have already been conquered on our behalf.  It does not have to be this way for the Christian.

I have been encouraged as I have had the privilege of sharing these messages with our congregation at Bethany Baptist Church.  I thought that I would share my outline and some thoughts from the messages here on the blog for others to read and give comments on.

What are some of the ways that you have experienced victory through Christ?

0 comments: