11.10.2013

Give Thanks Day 10

20131105-065928.jpg
On this 10th day of November, I would like to give thanks to The Lord for my church family at Bethany Baptist Church.

I have the great privilege of serving this fellowship as pastor. I do not see this place as a workplace though. This is my church in that this is where I have plugged my entire family in. We believe in the direction this fellowship is going.

I cannot say enough about the love and encouragement that we have received from the good folk of Bethany. The cards, phone calls, and just drop-by visits have done nothing but grow our passion for this area. It is hard to find a week in the six months we've been here where some person from Bethany has not reached out in some form or fashion to let us know their appreciation.

I look forward to seeing what God is doing and is going to do in the life and ministry of Bethany Baptist Church.

0 comments: