11.02.2007

As I sit here at my desk at the church, I am reminded about a couple of things. Me and my family are currently reading through Deuteronomy. If you haven't read through this book in the Bible, I strongly encourage you to do so. It gives so much insight into many things. Yesterday, I read chapter 2. Moses was reminding the people about the wandering around in the desert they had to do because of disobedience. But there came a point where God said to Moses, "enough wandering." God had promised to watch over Israel and we see in this chapter that who God gives His word to, He keeps it.

This made me think about God's leading and plans for our lives. We are told in Jeremiah 29:11 that God has great plans for us. With those great plans comes great provisions. If God has called you to something, keep watch. He will make a way of provision for you. God never said that He would give us all of our wants. God never promised us a mansion and the nicest of things. He did promise that He would take care of our needs. What are you trusting to make your provisions? That is the question of the day.

0 comments: