12.27.2008

Last Post of 2008

It looks as if this will be the last post that I make here in 2008.  Come tomorrow about lunchtime, me and Naomi will be heading off for a  little vacation... just the two of us.  We have left our little man at the grandparents' house and are going to attempt to see what it was like some 2 years ago (before children).  I must admit, it is very weird feeling... not having the little man running around and getting into things... not having to wonder who's going to give him a bath tonight and tuck him in.

I've been reminded today about just how much our Heavenly Father wants to be near us.  As I drove away and looked through the rearview mirror into an empty back seat, my heart dropped.  God reminded me that when His children aren't where they're supposed to be... it saddens His heart, too.

Where are you in your relationship with the Heavenly Father?

0 comments: