4.16.2009

Music Review: Red's "Innocence and Instinct"

The other day, I got my first shipment here at my current church of the YLO media pack.  If you are in student ministry, you need to have this budgeted for.  You can find out more about this great resource of music, posters, dvds, bible studies, and even a couple of surprises every now and then by going to interlinc's website.

The first cd that I decided to check out was Red's "Innocence and Instinct".  I am glad that I did.  This cd is one that is filled with some great rocking sounds and an even better message.  It's been a long time since I've heard a true Christian rock band that really made me listen to the whole cd.  This one did easily.  If you are looking for something that will make you feel it down deep with some great riffs and lyrics, go and get this cd.  You won't be disappointed.

Grade: A-

0 comments: