6.11.2009

Big Stuf Camp

One of my favorite things to do as a youth pastor is summer camp.  This year, we are taking our students to Big Stuf Camp in Panama City Beach.  I am very excited about leaving in the morning with a group of students and adults to head to the beach.  I have never experienced Big Stuf Camp but have been told by many of my youth pastor friends that it is one of the best out there.  I guess we will soon see.

Summer camp, in my opinion, is probably the greatest event of the entire year.  You are able to get a group of students out of their normal environment so that they can clearly hear God speaking to them.  It is also been the greatest chance for me to build solid relationships with the students because they get to spend more time than usual with you.

If you are a youth leader, what are you doing this summer as far as camp goes?  What are some of your best experiences?

0 comments: