12.26.2009

Christmas Presents

This Christmas has been a great one for our family. We have gotten to see all of the grandparents, aunts, and uncles. Family time is very special to us. It has been good to be able to spend so much with both sides.

I thought that I'd share some of the sweet gifts that I was given this year.
1) a new Alabama hat just in time for the championship game.
2) two books from A.W. Tozer. I have been really grateful for these. I was hoping for these so that I could see what this guy had to say and not just hear quotes in other people's work.
3) two great Harley Davidson shirts. still working on the bike to go with them.
4) some spending money. always a good thing and can pick myself what it can be spent on.
5) some great pictures and frames of our little man.

What did you receive this year?

0 comments: