5.04.2009

Book Review: "The Principle of the Path" by Andy Stanley

The latest book that I have read is Andy Stanley's "The Principle of the Path."  Once again, Andy Stanley has put together a wonderful work.  I love to read his material because it is more like sitting down at the local coffee shop and discussing rather than reading a book.  "The Principle of the Path" is a great reminder for some and could be a huge eye-opener for others.  Andy Stanley shows how every part of life (relationships, finances, jobs, and more) are tied to the "path" that we are on.  The question of "how did I get in this situation?" is answered in a great way in this book.

This was a very easy and quick read.  As a minister myself, I really appreciated the study guide at the end of the book that could make this book an easy resource for small groups in a church setting.  I would highly recommend this book to anyone who wants to see their life go in a specific direction.  This book will help you to see the path and understand that the decisions that you make now, not your intentions, will determine the direction your life will go.

0 comments: