11.15.2011

I'm Thankful: Part 6

I decided to change the title of this series since I've had to skip a few days. Sometimes other things are just more important than a blog.

This segment of thanksgiving is set aside to recognize good friends. I don't know about you, but true good friends have not been so frequent through my adult years. There have been many that I have shared good times with. Those that I can say are those lifelong, "best" friends have been more scarce.

20111121-154429.jpg

I can say that though they have been few, the "best friends" that I have been blessed with are near and dear to me. They are ones that have a passion and understanding of the Christian faith, and they push me on closer to Christ. For those who God has blessed me with true friendships, I am truly thankful.

A friend loves at all times,
and a brother is born for a difficult time. (Proverbs 17:17 HCSB)


0 comments: