11.15.2013

Give Thanks Day 15

20131115-131927.jpg
Today, I am going to be a little different with my thankfulness. I try not to get caught up in petty things, but I have a weakness when it comes to this time of the year. What is this weakness?

20131115-132502.jpg You guessed it: White chocolate Oreos.

I am very thankful for these cookies. They only come out at this time of the year. They don't last long in the stores. But there's something about these cookies that makes me stop and realize we are in the holiday season.

For some reason these cookies have so many good memories attached to them, and when they are stocked in the stores, those memories come flooding back... Memories if hanging with the family, watching football, eating good meals, opening presents and more.

Welcome back, white chocolate Oreos. Time to make some more memories.

0 comments: